(1) This website uses the web analytics service Matomo, to analyse the use of our website and ensure regular improvements. We can use obtained statistics to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 Parag. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) As part of such an evaluation, cookies are stored on your computer. The information that is collected in this way, shall be saved by the responsible official exclusively on their server in [Germany]. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the saving of cookies. If you prevent the saving of cookies, note that you may not be able to use this website to the full as a result. Prevention of the saving of cookies is possible by setting your browser accordingly. Prevention of the use of Matomo is possible by unticking the following ticks and, in this way, activating the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This allows IP addresses to be processed in shortened form; this can prevent a direct personal relationship. The IP address transferred from your browser using Matomo will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The program Matomo is an Open Source Project. Third party information on data protection is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
- Use of social media plug-ins
(1) At the time of writing we use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. We use the so-called two-click solution as part of it i.e. when you visit our site, no personal data will (initially) be forwarded to the providers of the plug-ins. You can identify the provider of a plug-in by the marking on the box above their initial letter or logo. We enable you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only by clicking on the marked field and thus activating it will the provider of the plug-in receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website that is part of our online service. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address will be anonymised immediately after collection, depending on the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will thus be transferred to the respective plug-in provider, where it will be saved (or in the USA in the case of American providers). Since the plug-in provider collects data via cookies in particular, we recommend that, before clicking on the greyed-out box above the security settings, you delete all cookies on your browser.
(2) We have no influence on collected data or data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes for processing, or the retention periods. We also have no information regarding deletion of collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider shall save the collected data about you as a user profile and use it for purposes related to advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation can be done (including for users not logged in) in particular for the purpose of presentation of needs-based advertising and for informing other social network users about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of these user profiles – you must contact the respective plug-in provider to do this. With plug-ins, we enable you to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Art. 6 Parag. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) Data transfer takes place regardless of whether or not you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged into it. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, the data about you that we have collected will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and e.g. link to the site, the plug-in provider shall also save this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that, after using a social network, you log out regularly – in particular, however, prior to clicking on the button – so that you can avoid relating anything to your profile with the plug-in supplier.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in these providers‘ data protection statements, included below, where you can also receive additional information about your related rights and settings pertinent to the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective service providers and URLs, with privacy policies:
- a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; additional information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and also http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has subscribed to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
- b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has subscribed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has subscribed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- d) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
- e) T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hannover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
- f) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has subscribed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- g) Flattr Network Ltd. Headquarters in 2nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, Great Britain; https://flattr. com/privacy.]